로그인을 하시면 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.

엔토지기 2020.08.14/01:50:07
안녕하세요 Lily회원님^^

Marj선생님께서는 영어교육학을 전공하신 밝고 유쾌하신 분으로, 친근하게 수업을 이끌어주십니다.
Lily회원님께서 수강하신 Newsademic 교재는 영국발행 미국판 영자신문입니다.
원어적 표현과 감각적인 면에서 국내 영자신문들과 차별성이 있는 교재로, 매주 발행되며 PC뿐만 아니라 모바일에서도 언제든지 보실 수 있습니다.
또한 기사의 난이도 조절이 가능하여 외국 거주 경험이 있는 초등학생, 특목고 대비 중학생, 영어면접 논술준비생, 성인 모두 활용이 가능합니다.
우리나라 신문역사상 최초로 영국+미국 음성으로 모바일 서비스까지 지원되고 있으며, 한국어 번역 및 독해TEST까지 다양한 서비스가 추가로 제공되고 있는 교재입니다.
현재 Marj선생님을 포함한 신규 선생님들을 대상으로 30% 할인이벤트가 8월31일까지 진행중에 있으니, 참고하시기 바라며, 소중한 후기 감사드립니다.
Marj 2020.08.14/19:51:40
Hello Lily!
Saying “thank you” is also a way to forge or grow a relationship with a professional connection.It can be in long term or as well as on a short-term basis.I truly enjoyed our conversation and gained valuable insights in our conversation.

Here my secrets that can help you learn English a little bit faster:

1. Listen as much as you can
Listening to conversations in English is one of the most effective ways to build your vocabulary and speaking skills.
2, Practice English with a partner
Study partners can help each other understand different topics, talk through questions, and practice English skills.
3, Take advantage of free online media
There are a wide range of free podcasts and available applications online that can help you learn English quickly.
Believe in yourself
Confidence in yourself is one of your greatest assets toward achieving your goals. Take risks and don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Mistakes are simply opportunities to learn! Before you know it, you will be speaking English with total confidence.

If I can provide any additional information to help you with your English speaking skills enhancement, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,
Teacher Marjorie