로그인을 하시면 댓글을 작성할 수 있습니다.

Yang Haowen 2018.06.01/14:43:27
Hello, TL Miles! Thank you for everything. <3 God speed
Joanna Rose Manlangi 2018.06.01/14:50:14
TL Miles, thanks for all of your help. We will miss you.
Jayson Jaime Lanuza 2018.06.01/17:16:55
Saying goodbye to someone you don't wanna let go is the hardest thing to do. Yet time has come to do so. I/WE really appreciate you for the big part that you contributed to make this company grow. Hoping that you would find out there what is really meant for you. I would be glad to work with you again, I WISH! So long! <3
Ma Theresa Ulbata Bu 2018.06.01/21:13:25
I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too. Do you still want to go? Monthly targets and performance appraisals will come and go, but the memories of working with a colleague like you will stay in my heart forever. Farewell TL Miles!!!
Jackie Lou Montaño B 2018.06.01/21:49:59
TL. Miles. Thank you for everything. We will surely miss you. We wish you happiness. This is it! We've been waiting for this. You know that. It's a new part of your life. Enjoy it! See you very soon. God bless.
Jose Reyes 2018.06.01/21:50:53
Farewell. Good bye. Adios. These are really sad words. But then again, there are always ways and days that we will see each other again and have a great time together with the gang. Good luck to your endeavors, TL Miles. You are the real MVP!
Cristel Ollicre 2018.06.01/21:57:51
Hi TL! You were a good sport and you always guide us whenever we don't know what to do. We will surely miss your presence in the office. Thanks and good luck! ^^
Tin Catacutan 2018.06.01/22:02:50
Hi TL Miles!

Thank you for everything TL!
No good byes but see you again next time!
Have a safe flight and may the good Lord pour out His blessings upon you as you face another chapter of your life. :) <3

Don't forget our chocolates! Kidding!
Carmel Mago-Cinco 2018.06.01/22:05:39
With your skill and positive outlook in life, I know you'll excel in everything you do. Good luck TL! Keep in touch!
Kwin Brianna 2018.06.01/22:33:25
No more tears.. Take care ;)
Cristine Jane Pacald 2018.06.01/22:34:31
Hi TL Miles!

I really hope that you'll be happy wherever you go.
Thank you for the help and guidance, I really learned a lot from you.
The office will never be the same without your laughter.

We'll see you when we see you, good luck!
Centeno MG 2018.06.01/22:53:31
Miles away, you will be miles away from us. Don’t worry TL, I’ll be your forever follower to check and send likes on your FB posts. Please let us know once the wedding bell is about to ring. May you find your knight in shining armor soon. Take care and God bless you more. Thanks, TL Miles for all the fun time we spend together. c”,)
Derrick Richard 2018.06.01/23:25:59
Good evening to you May. It's been a pleasure working with you. You did a great job as a team leader.
Please review our good memories from time to time. :p I wish you all the best in life including your true
love. :D Please find me a hot and wealthy Canadian chick. Stay happy and HEALTHY!!! Till then!