문법으로 해결안되는 영어표현이 얼마나 많은데?
수업 중 막혔던 표현은 물론 실생활에서 한번쯤 써 먹을 수 있는 표현을 물어봐 주세요.
Tongue Twister가 뭔지 아실까요?
우리나라의 '간장공장공장장, 내가 그린 기린 그림' 처럼 잰말놀이를 영어로는 Tongue Twister 라고합니다.
굉장히 발음이 어려워보이지만, 한단어씩 따라해보면 발음이 부드러워져요.
게임식으로 친구 또는 가족과 해봐도 재미있을 것 같아요.
특히나 술먹고 혀 안꼬이고 발음하깋ㅎ
그래서 오늘은 Tongue Twister 레벨별 모음과
필리핀 원어민인 Andrew 선생님께서 녹음해주신 듣기파일까지 가져왔어요.
(앤드류선생님 발음도 굉장히 좋고 음질도 선명해서 좋더라구요.)
Andrew 선생님과 함께 발음연습 해보세요 :)
1. Eleven benevolent elephants.
2. Scissors sizzle, thistles sizzle.
3. A snake sneaks to seek a snack.
4. The blue bluebird blinks.
5. She sees cheese.
6. I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen.
7. If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
8. I thought I thought of thinking of thanking you
9. I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch
10. Near an ear, a nearer ear, a nearly eerie ear
11. Eddie edited it
12. Willie’s really weary
13. A big black bear sat on a big black rug
14. Tom threw Tim three thumbtacks
15. He threw three free throws
16. Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely
17. So, this is the sushi chef
18. Four fine fresh fish for you
19. Wayne went to wales to watch walruses
20. She sells seashells by the seashore
21. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
22. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
23. We surely shall see the sun shine soon
1. Lesser leather never weathered wetter weather better
2. Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
3. Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
4. Fred fed Ted bread, and Ted fed Fred bread
5. I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit
6. Fresh fried fish, fish fresh fried, fried fish fresh, fish fried fresh.
7. Kindly kittens knitting mittens keep kazooing in the king’s kitchen.
8. You know New York, you need New York, you know you need unique New York!
9. Any noise annoys an oyster, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more.
10. Of all the vids I’ve ever viewed, I’ve never viewed a vid as valued as Alex’s engVid vid
1. Yellow butter, purple jelly, red jam, black bread. Spread it thick, say it quick! Yellow butter, purple jelly, red jam, black bread. Spread it thicker, say it quicker! Yellow butter, purple jelly, red jam, black bread. Don’t eat with your mouth full!
2. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
3. Betty Botter bought some butter But she said the butter’s bitter If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter
But a bit of better butter will make my batter better So ‘twas better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter.
4. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood As a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
5. I saw Susie sitting in a shoeshine shop Susie works in a shoeshine shop. Where she shines she sits, and where she sits she shines.
6. Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy, was he?
7. I have got a date at a quarter to eight; I’ll see you at the gate, so don’t be late.
8. You know New York, you need New York, you know you need unique New York.
9. A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.
+ 추가 번외 짧은 문장 & 영국발음과 미국발음
Six sticky skeletons (x3)
Which witch is which? (x3)
Snap crackle pop (x3)
Flash message (x3)
Red Buick, blue Buick (x3)
Red lorry, yellow lorry (x3)
Thin sticks, thick bricks (x3)
Stupid superstition (x3)
Eleven benevolent elephants (x3)
Two tried and true tridents (x3)
Rolling red wagons (x3)
Black back bat (x3)
She sees cheese (x3)
Truly rural (x3)
Good blood, bad blood (x3)
Pre-shrunk silk shirts (x3)
Ed had edited it. (x3)